- Idea: Promoting doctors as influencers.
- why? Today if someone has concerns or queries on hair loss, skin issues, sexual problems, etc, they either go to youtube/google for help.
- Problem: Most of the solutions have been corrupted and the results are bombarded by GYM trainers, Yoga masters, and self-proclaimed healers, influencers who would ask you to mix ginger lemon and drink to cleanse your heart body, and soul.
- Truth is NONE of them are experienced or medically qualified to give guidance
- Idea: Doctors start provinding authentic content on issues in their field.
- Eg. Hair fall — reasons, interesting experiences/stories with patients and insights, etc.
- the videos could be around 1–2 mins max ( due to viewers' less attention span)
- Once video is recorded, they can add tag to it (#hairloss, #earinfection etc. )with a title and publish it on their profile
- We can add a start and end to the video with trademark and “download the app now “ and also add watermark and allow to share the video on social media platforms. This will give more visibility to our product.
- So anyone who visits the doctor's profile can see their videos and as a result, will be motivated to consult with them or spend more time on the app, thereby increasing engagement and revenue.
- How to monetize this?
- Doctors can start promoting apollo products, eg. Hair doctors promoting nutrition medicines or supplements and if it is purchased via the app with the coupon code having the doctor name, the patient will get a discount.
- The doctors can pay a small fee and promote their videos to come up on search results. Eg. when a user searches for hair loss, along with medicines and doctors, we can also show videos related to the topic. this will give more visibility to the doctors.
- The idea requires Medium effort, High value add to the company.
We would also be able to gather a lot of insights into people's issues and what's ailing the current demographic and promote such products more.
Any thoughts ?